We reserve the right to amend our Rules. However, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that any significant changes to them will be notified to you via our website and by prominent notices placed at all venues. Once you play a game, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Rules.
Prior to commencement of any bingo session, the Company will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all gaming equipment is fully functional. Before each game commences, the Caller will:
1. Announce which bingo card is in play; and
2.Which line, lines or full house (or any other combination) has to be completed to win a prize.
3.On attendance at the venue, you will be provided with your bingo book and pen.
4. Each number will be selected at random by means of a random number generator (“RNG”). Customers must mark their cards in such a way that the numbers are sufficiently legible to be easily verifiable, allowing us to check them beyond dispute.
5. Numbers called are repeated on indicator boards being lit either automatically by the equipment or manually by the Caller. In the event of a discrepancy between a number announced by the Caller and that illuminated on the indicator board, the actual number produced by the RNG and displayed on the Caller’s screen shall prevail.
6. In the event that a customer requests a re-check of the numbers called, the caller will not perform this (unless there are exceptional circumstances) after 10 numbers have been called or after the single line is checked, whichever is first.
Stopping the Game
7. The point at which the next number is deemed to have been called will be the moment the Caller has commenced to call that number or to give a description of that number in any degree including words descriptive of its colour or position. Once a number has been started, it will be completed and that number will become the last number called. The winning card must contain the last number called as part of the advertised/announced winning sequence. Once a prize has been correctly validated another number is required to be called before an additional winning sequence can be accepted.
8. No further Claim for a prize (a “Claim”) will be accepted for a line, or two lines (or other combination) once the next number has been called. No further Claims will be accepted for a full house after the reset button has been activated and the Random Number Generator set for the next game.
9. It is the responsibility of each player to stop the Caller before the next number is started. A player is responsible for ensuring the caller stops the game on their winning number by giving a loud clear verbal shout. Failure to stop the caller on the winning number will render the claim invalid.
10. Prizes will only be paid to the person playing and stopping the game.
Claiming the Prize
For the purpose of verification of any Claims, as set out below, the claiming Customer must be in possession of the relevant winning book.
When a Claim is made, the Customer must produce their book for verification. We reserve the right to require production of valid identification. If a Customer fails to do so within a reasonable period of time (which shall be deemed to be five minute, unless special circumstances otherwise dictate), the right to any prize for that Claim will be forfeit.
The Caller will determine the Claim and announce the decision. If a Claim is rejected, the Caller will endeavour to obtain the Customer’s agreement to that decision. The reason for the Claim’s rejection will be announced.
In the event of multiple winners on a game, The Wheel Of Fortune comes into play and the person who get the highest number wins.
In the event of a mechanical malfunction however caused, or any other circumstance which results in a duplicate or incorrect game books being issued resulting in multiple or duplicate claims, all entitled claimants will equally share the declared prize.
Employees of the Company are not permitted to play at the premises where they are permanently employed.
In each game of bingo you have three chances to win. Your game consists of 6 houses, with three lines in each
The first prize is for one line. That is when all the numbers in one horizontal row are called out. If you have this you call BINGO
The second prize is for two lines. These two lines must be within the same house and again must be horizontal. If you have this you call BINGO. For one and two lines it is the first person we see calling bingo. If the card is correct then the owner of the card wins a prize.
For the third prize you must have all 3 lines within the same house. If there is more than one call for this (providing they are correct), all callers will be invited onto the stage to compete for the prize. This is usually in the form of The Wheel Of Fortune.
11. When you enter Bingo Totty you will be given a ticket..
12. At the end of each game of bingo a ticket is drawn out and the person with the corresponding prize draw ticket will be invited up on stage to play The Wheel Of Fortune.
13. Staff will then take the following details of the customer:
13.1 Full name
13.4 Amount of money won.
If the The Wheel Of Fortune goes against the player the prize will roll over to the next round.
Terms and Conditions
1.1. These terms and conditions contain important information about attending our events and the use of our website and other digital platforms. Please read them carefully before buying tickets to our events or joining our website.
1.2. By purchasing tickets, this signifies that you agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms and conditions.
1.3. Although we will make a reasonable effort to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions (by email or notice on the website/ social media platforms) it is your responsibility to check this document from time to time to ensure you are up to date.
1.4. By using or browsing our website, social media platforms or attending any of our events you agree to follow and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
2.1. By purchasing tickets you warrant that:
You are entering a legally binding contract.
You are at least 18 years of age.
2.2. It is your responsibility:
To check all personal details are correct when purchasing your tickets.
To check you are purchasing tickets for the correct date and/ or venue. Tickets will not be refunded, compensated or transferred if this is incorrect.
To arrive at the event on time as stated on the ticket. Although we will make efforts to accommodate late comers, entry is not guaranteed and you will not be refunded.
To comply with all venue regulations when attending the event.
2.3. To provide proof of your age and identity upon arrival at the event. You must be able to show either a valid UK driving licence, or passport if asked. Failure to do so will result in you being refused entry and you will not be refunded.
2.4. The venue reserve the right to refuse admission or remove you from the premises if you:
Compromise the safety or yourself or others.
Are affecting the enjoyment of others.
Are affecting the running of the event. For example, if you are acting aggressively or appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/ or drugs.
2.5. Whilst we have no specific dress code for our events, you may be refused access if you arrive wearing leisure wear; such as tracksuit bottoms and football tops.
Should any of the above occur, you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
2.6. Intellectual property: You agree by attending our events you are doing so on a non-commercial basis and will not replicate or copy our format, slogans or characters. You also agree not to use or copy any of our artwork, photos, videos, text, graphics, designs, structures and all other intellectual property relating to our digital assets. Any photos or film footage is not to be used for commercial purposes
3.1. We are not legally liable for prizes once they have exchanged hands from the event organisers to the customer.
3.2. You will not be awarded the monetary value of the prize under any circumstances.
3.3. We are not responsible for any issues that arise with third parties which supply prizes, which have been purchased or donated.
3.4. Once prize have been won you are responsible for the prizes.
3.5 Do not dance on the tables and chairs.
3.6 Please note our show includes references to sex and drugs throughout.
4.1. We endeavour to provide access to our website using our reasonable skill and care, however we cannot guarantee that this will be continuous and uninterrupted.
4.2. We are not responsible for you failing to secure tickets.
4.3. You warrant that the tickets are purchased for personal use only. You may not use your tickets for any commercial or business activity unless provided with written authorisation from the company. You may not resell your tickets at a premium in order to make personal profit. Any attempt to do so will result in these tickets being cancelled without refund or compensation.
4.4. We cannot guarantee that any of our additional services, such as reserving a table, will be available and we will not refund or compensate your tickets if this is the case.
4.5. We will only offer a refund if the event has been cancelled or rescheduled to a different date.
4.6. By purchasing a ticket and/ or entering our events you agree to be recorded by us or agreed third parties to be used for our own promotional/ marketing materials or by approved third parties.
4.7. By purchasing tickets and entering our events you agree that you understand the cost breakdown of the ticket you are entering with.
4.7.1. Your gambling stake reflects the prizes we give in the venue (per week) and the capacity of the room. This covers your book and pen, allowing you to play bingo. All gambling stakes will be pooled together and 100% will make up part of the event’s total prize fund.
4.7.2. The event ticket cost is for the entertainment and any performances that take place on the night.
4.8. You have the right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on your ticket. We reserve the right to find you provide alternative seats to those originally allocated to you. You may not sit in a seat or section that has not been allocated to you by us.
All our venues operate a Challenge 25 policy during the operation of Bongo’s Bingo events and if you are fortunate to look under 25 years of age please be aware that you could be asked for proof of age before being permitted access to our events.